Freedom Law School is proud to be a part of the 2015 Florida Liberty Summit. Peymon Mottahedeh, the President and Founder of Freedom Law School, will be one of many informative and exciting speakers and will host a special class in one of the break out rooms.
Celebrate the principles that made this nation great! Join us in Orlando, Florida at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center on March 13 – 15, 2015 as we continue working to reclaim the Republic and restore the Constitution.
This spectacular weekend will be be highlighted by our interactive forums which will address “The Future of Liberty in America.” Our speakers will clearly articulate the need to reduce the size of government, maximize freedom, and return to the Constitution.
We will examine liberty from historical, constitutional, and moral perspectives and explain why the limited government ideas that created our country and turned this experiment in liberty into the greatest nation the world has ever seen can restore and revitalize our optimism for the future.
At Liberty Summit 2015 you will be able to:
- Spend time with fellow liberty-minded activists.
- Strengthen your understanding of the foundational principles necessary to maintain liberty.
- Learn about current events from a freedom perspective you won’t hear from the media.
- Learn how to persuasively communicate our movement’s mission and message.
- Learn how to recruit, equip, and mobilize an army of informed citizens.
- Learn how to build your group’s organizational structure necessary to win.
- Learn how to become an effective campus organizer.
- Learn the fundamentals of fundraising and running for political office.
- Discuss lobbying strategies and tactics on Florida specific issues before the legislature.
- Learn to master the political process on the local, state, and national level.
Florida Campaign for Liberty held the first annual Liberty Summit in 2009 as a way to bring liberty minded activists together from all over the state. As we approach our sixth year, the Liberty Summit has grown in popularity and attracts an ever widening audience. This year’s Liberty Summit promises to be Florida’s premiere liberty event.
Don’t miss out on this weekend filled with political philosophy, political history, campaign tactics, and strategies from some of the best veterans in the field.